How to apply a work visa in Guangzhou? Is it easy to make?
Not difficult as you think. Usually people who can make it earlier
will get more benefit, because the policy will get more perfect and
1. Non Criminal record within 6 months- notarized by China embassy
2. University degree or above - notarized by China embassy
3. Related work experiences after graduation (2 Years or above)
4. Health report within 6 months
5. Photo with white background
6. WFOE company license
7. Compay's Legal representative's passport scan copy
8. Applicant's passport scan copy
9. Company tax paid proof and social assurance paid proof (if the
company already registered more than 6 months)
10. Company run permit license for some few industry
If you are in China with M visa, we can help you transfer to work
visa, the visa stuff we help you process with our professional
experience. more questions, please feel free to contact us.
Further information concerning Company Formation, please freely
contact Blue Trust professionals for free advisory Call ( Whatsapp & Wechat & Viber): + 86 134 3429 5601.
Mobile: +86 134 3429 5601
Address: Room B22, 6th Floor, Jinying Hotel, No.19, Beijiaochang Rd.,