Sign In | Join Free | My
Blue Trust Co.Ltd
Trust Makes Business!!!
Home > Visa Consulting >

China Visa Applying From Blue Trust Business Service

Blue Trust Co.Ltd
Blue Trust Co.Ltd
City: Guangzhou
Province/State: Guangdong
Country/Region: China
Tel: 134 3429 5601
Contact Person:
Miss Catherine Nie

China Visa Applying From Blue Trust Business Service

Brand Name : Blue Trust
Model Number : Blue Trust
Certification : Visa; Invitation Letter
Place of Origin : China
MOQ : 1
Price : USD + 0-1000 + Piece
Payment Terms : T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
Supply Ability : 100 + Piece + per day
Delivery Time : 5-10 working days
Packaging Details : box
Item1 : F visa
Item2 : M Visa
Item3 : L visa
Item4 : Z Visa
Item5 : China Visa
Contact Now

Chinese visa is a permit issued to a foreigner by the Chinese visa authorities for entry into, exit from or transit through the Chinese territory. The Chinese visa authorities may issue a diplomatic, courtesy, service or ordinary visa to a foreigner according to his identity, purpose of visit to China and passport type.

Blue Trust specialize in looking after the issues and complications of business (M) and working visas (Z) as well as associated permits for both expatriates and Chinese nationals. If you are a businessman or a company with foreign workers, we are here to help and ease the problems and reduce time in applying for visas and work permits.

Visas for foreigners

The ordinary visa consists of eight sub-categories, which are marked with Chinese phonetic letters (D, Z, X, M, L, G, C, J-1 and J-2 respectively).

Visa D - For permanent residence in China.

Visa Z - Issued to those who come to work in China and to their accompanying family members.

Visa X - For study who want to study in China, or practice as interns for more than 6 months.

Visa M - To visit, teach, do business, or for cultural, scientific or technological exchanges for less than 6 months.

Visa L - For travel, visiting friends and relatives or to deal with some private matters. A group visa can be obtained if more than 9 people come together for travel.

Visa G - For stopover's in China.

Visa C - For crews of airplanes, trains and ships who are on regular visits to China. Their accompanying family members are issued with the same type of visa.

Visa J-1 - For foreign resident journalists in China

Visa J-2 - For foreign journalists who come to China to gather news.

Visas for Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macao Residents

- Taiwanese Residents

Taiwanese people are required to obtain an Exit/Entry Permit called 'Tai Bao Zheng' in order to enter into mainland China. The application for a Tai Bao Zheng is processed in Hong Kong but can also be processed through a travel agency in Taiwan. If applicants are initiating from overseas, they may apply for this permit at Chinese Consulates/Embassies or they may be required to apply for a Travel Certificate depending how long they have lived outside of Taiwan. The Tai Bao Zheng must be endorsed with a single entry visa for entering into mainland China. After entry and the processing of the work permit, the Tai Bao Zheng is endorsed with a residence permit and multiple entry visa.

- Hong Kong Residents

Hong Kong residents are required to obtain a special Home Return Certificate which allows entry without a prior visa. Work and Resident Permits are required under certain circumstances and in certain locations in China.

Further information concerning China Visa, please freely contact Blue Trust professionals for free advisory by Scanning the following QR or Call ( Whatsapp & Wechat & Viber): + 86 134 3429 5601.

Mobile: +86 134 3429 5601
Wechat: BlueTrust_Consulting
QQ: 2010204112
Address: Room B22, 6th Floor, Jinying Hotel, No.19, Beijiaochang Rd., Guangzhou, PRC.

China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

China Visa Applying From Blue Trust Business Service Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
Enter your email please.
To: Blue Trust Co.Ltd
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
Inquiry Cart 0